Hektik Lyfe from The Silent Podium tagged me with this little meme earlier in the week. The task is to post ten things I love that begin with the letter B. We're free forming the rules on this one, so rather than tagging people - if you'd like to play, leave a comment and I'll assign you a letter. You can link back to me in your answer post. This one has been making the rounds on the web in recent weeks and its fun to see such a wide variety of answers. Try to contain your excitement while I list mine ...
Ten Things I Love That Begin with the Letter "B":
1. Breakfast - in all is glorious forms ... even pumpkin waffles.
2. Bacon - need I say more? Of course not.
3. Blondie - The group ... what can I say, I'm generationally predisposed.
4. Baked Potatoes - and they don't even have to be laden with bbq and cheese, but it doesn't hurt.
5. Brown Bread - of the Irish variety, I'll post a recipe for it next month.
6. Butter - Real Butter. Salted, unsalted, its all good.
7. Brightblack Morning Light - didn't see that one coming, did you? (Some audio here if you're interested.)
8. Baking - obviously.
9. Being a Diva - I know you saw *that* coming.
Not to mention blue cheese, bubble baths, boxty and, no doubt, someday ... Botox. If you've got a blog and want to play, shout out in the comments.
So, what's your favorite thing that begins with the letter B? Bodacious Diva wants to know!