Monday, August 3, 2009

Housekeeping: Extended Version


I'll just come right out and admit it ... I'm a very bad Diva. I'm off for the week and have found myself rather lacking in the queue department. I got nothin', zippo, zilch. I had every intention of typing my little fingers off so you'd have something to amuse yourselves while I take a week off ... and then four thousand obligations arose and now here we are. Feh.

I promise I'll do better next time, perhaps even line up a few guest bloggers, really, I mean it. Its a promise I'm making to myself and to you. Pinky swear!

In the meantime, feel free to browse the archives or ignore me completely - the choice is yours. I'll be back to regular posting next Monday, the 10th.

Have a beautiful, if Diva-free, week!

17 comments:

Veriance said...

enjoy your richly deserved vacation!

Astra Libris said...

Please don't worry! :-) Summertime is busy time indeed! We'll miss you, and will eagerly await your return! Have a wonderful, beautiful, delicious, well-deserved vacation!

stephchows said...

bring on the vacation! no worries girl :)

The Duo Dishes said...

Enjoy it. It'll make the return so much better.

Lyndsay Wells said...

I've been there many a time :-) I usually take about three or four months off blogging in the winter because I run out of things to say!

Have nice time away.

pixelgal said...

I know you'll enjoy your well deserved vacation and find lots of interesting places to eat and recipes to adapt. Relax and live it up! The blogging faithful will be here when you return.

Jescel said...

totally understand you.. that happens to me too - planning on writing something, but then again, life overtakes completely.. :o)

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

Mom said...

Have a great time! I hope it recharges your blogging batteries.

The Messy Baker said...

We all run out of steam now and again. Enjoy your time off and don't even THINK of blogging.

nora@ffr said...

great post!! enjoyed a lot :)

Donna-FFW said...

Enjoy your week off.

The Wino said...

It seems Summer has made many of us slow on the posting...glad I am not alone! It is hard to be creative when its hot and stuff like chores need to be done. ICK! I will be here waiting for your return!

Tangled Noodle said...

Enjoy your free time!

I think I'm suffering from serious blog burnout myself. I've been feeling terribly uninspired. My problem is that I strand myself at home - I seriously and literally need to get out!

Y'know what? Let's take this break and come back better than ever!

Jennifer said...

We will not ignore you but we do miss you...and where r u?

Marta said...

hahahahah I like your attitude!
I chose to stay tuned in. See you soon1

Deb said...

Even a Diva needs her time away = glad you are taking yours! Hope you had a terrific vacation - we'll miss you but will somehow survive rereading your old posts until your return.