Friday, June 27, 2008

Housekeeping: Sporting Edition


I'll be roasting in the heat at the Yanks v. Mets game this afternoon so you're on your own in the kitchen today ... make something fabulous! The balance of the weekend will be spent grillin' and chillin' chez Mama & Papa Diva and I'm hoping to bring back some fresh produce from my bro's garden. Sweet!

As regards the blog, I've added a widget for my Shelfari "favorites" at the bottom right, below the sitemeter. Hover your cursor over the book jackets and you'll see my review, etc. If you're a reader and haven't heard of Shelfari, check it out. Its a virtual bookshelf - perfect for apartment dwellers and no need for dusting.

Enjoy the weekend and see you on Monday. Ciao!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Diva

love to read you everyday, just to see what you have to say.
I am excited about Shelfari.I have signed up...but it is another password to remember!

The Diva on a Diet said...

Aw, thanks, Becks! I'll warn you about Shelfari ... its addictive and can be a time suck. But, its also great fun. We have Rachel to thank for that recommendation. :)