1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagged peeps know once your entry is UP.
- Although I love to bake and am well-known for my creations, the feel of raw flour on my hands really freaks me out. Touching flour provokes in me the same reaction as nails on a chalk board. ~shiver~
- I put my mascara on *before* my eyeshadow. This is contrary to every rule in the make-up book and I don't care! It works for me.
- I'm a little freaked out about this one ... but ... I may be developing a fondness for "Coldplay." Believe me, I'm every bit as shocked and dismayed by this as you - but I've downloaded an alarming number of Coldplay tunes in the last few months ... ok, two. But that's two more than I ever imagined I would. Stay tuned for future developments.
- I may need a tweleve step program for my coat fetish. My love of coats knows no bounds and borders on addiction. The husband may actually disown me if I buy another ... and yet there was this cute little red number in the Gap last week ... help me!
- I drink tea in the morning, not coffee, and I'm picky about the brand. I prefer Barry's Irish Tea - Gold Blend. I like it very dark and very strong, with just a touch of non-fat milk, and it must be served in a HUGE mug ... no pansy-ass dainty teacups in Divaland. I cannot and will not leave the house until I've had my morning tea.
- I bat left and throw right ... all the great hitters do. ~wink~
I've also received this lovely award from the always charming Miss Caught Up - and I must say the feeling is mutual. Amanda, you make me smile everyday. Thank You! On a similar note, I'm passing on this award to everyone who's reading or has ever read my blog. I'm immensely grateful to all of you and want to let you know how much you make me smile. Consider this a great BIG thank you for all of your encouragement and I say that with the utmost sincerity.
That's a broad interpretation of the rules to be sure ... but then again, the Diva has always been something of a rule-breaker ... and I'm guessing you knew that already.