Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hooray!


A quick update: Mama Diva is out of the bad hotel - a.k.a. the hospital - and has been moved to a rehab center for some additional physical therapy. Her knee is healing well and she could have gone home, but has chosen to err on the side of caution. I don't think I can fully relax until she's home safe and sound, but this is a good start.

I plan to be back to regular posting/responding tomorrow. This week has been stressful - and, frankly, food has been the last thing on my mind.

Thanks again for all the support and good wishes. I've been MIA for sometime now and will catch up with all of your delicious blogs ASAP. I've missed my daily reads!

Have a great night and stay tuned for a return to deliciousness tomorrow!

8 comments:

Michele said...

Taking care of yourself and your mother is much more important than posting and commenting. We will all be here when you get back! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Pixiegal - you can't keep a good woman down. And getting out of the hospital is a great thing! I know john is looking forward to getting home and being in his own environment. No one rests in a hospital.

Deb

Sass said...

Glad to hear she's healing well.
And glad to hear you'll be back in action. I've soooooo missed you.

I'm a little selfish, eh? ;)

The Diva on a Diet said...

Hi Michele - I've particularly missed browsing through your delicious treats. Can't wait to see what you've been up to while I've been gone ... I know you're going to make me hungry! LOL

Deb - you're so right, absolutely no rest in the hospital. I hope John is still on track for release today and I'm so glad you've been able to keep us posted on his progress. Thank you for that and for the continued support. Here's hoping that you'll be bringing him home today!

Sassy - I've soooo missed you too! Looking forward to catching up with your blog and our mutual return to normalcy ... if that's even possible! LOL

HektikLyfe said...

Very glad your family is OK. Hospitals scare the crap out of me. The smell. I can't help but think of needles and bones. :(

Anonymous said...

UPDATE - John is home, he is in some pain but glad to be here and not in the hospital. He is very tired but I know some beachy eating and TLC and he will feel better in no time.

Deb

The Diva on a Diet said...

Thanks, Hektik - I'm with you ... hate the whole hospital thing. Best to keep the hell away from them if you can!

Deb - Phew! So very glad to hear that John is home safe and sound! I'll let Pixelgal know as she's been concerned and is still away from her computer. She's hoping to come home today and is doing well with her physical therapy. :)

Anonymous said...

Please give her my best for a speedy return to the keyboard

Deb