Food for Laughter, Life, Lightly Salted, Jamjarsuperstar, Uncommon Artistic Endeavors and The Duo Dishes. Enjoy your award and feel free to pass it on, or not, as you see fit. I could have given this to literally all the blogs on my read list ... but that could take days! Frankly I think you're all fabulous. Really!
Earlier in the week, The Duo Dishes tagged me with the Luck and Resolutions Meme, in which you're supposed to list four things that you wish for in the new year and four resolutions. Well, you all know how I feel about resolutions ... but I'll make an exception in this case and offer four food related resolutions for the New Year.
Four Things I Wish for in 2009:
- Health and happiness for my family, my friends, myself and all my readers.
- That the economy will make a miraculous recovery and all those who lost jobs in 2008 will find even better jobs in 2009.
- Peace on Earth - yes, its a bit Polly Anna, but I'm sincere in my wish.
- More travel, more vacations. This one is contingent upon the husband, of course, but a girl can dream!
- Form a better relationship with my crock pot. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- Continue my exploration of chickpea flour.
- To try more new restaurants, to branch out instead of sticking with the tried and true.
- Continue to eat well with an eye toward health, and continue to create new, healthier versions of old favorites.
So, what are your food resolutions for 2009? Hungry Diva wants to know.