Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tag, I'm it ... again ...

I'm busy pretty-ing up for the husband's holiday party tonight ... which, of course, means no cooking ... whee! The party will be held at Craft. I'm hoping to sneak in a few photos from the event as the folks at Craft really do know how to put on a party. If its anything like last year's spread, we're in for a treat. Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, Argentum Vulgaris has tagged me with this "One Word" meme. You can read his answers here. The rules state that you must answer each question with only one word. Here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse

2. Where is your significant other? Work

3. Your hair color? Professional

4. Your mother? Amazing

5. Your father? Awesome

6. Your favorite thing? Family

7. Your dream last night? Forgotten

8. Your dream/goal? Fame

9. The room you’re in? Guest

11. Your fear? Death

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here

13. Where were you last night? Bookclub

14. What you’re not? Conservative

15. One of your wish-list items? Chocolate

16. Where you grew up? Connecticut

17. The last thing you did? Breakfast

18. What are you wearing? Velvet

19. Your TV? New

20. Your pet? Cats

21. Your computer? Laptop

22. Your mood? Festive

23. Missing someone? Yes

24. Your car? Black

25. Something you’re not wearing? Antlers

26. Favorite store? Sephora

27. Your summer? Humid

28. Love someone? Many

29. Your favorite color? Silver

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? November

The other part of the rules states that you are to nominate up to five people to take the challenge. Remember, no tag-backs and if you've been stung from another quarter - you're free to decline the invitation.

I'm tagging the following fellow bloggers: Miss Caught Up, Sassy, Scarlet, HektikLyfe from The Silent Podium, and Astra Libris from Food for Laughter. And, as per Diva Rules, you are under *no* obligation to complete the meme. Have fun if you do!

For the record, that's Diva cat Lucy above ... tagging a cute little vicuna I picked up at Ten Thousand Villages last weekend. I think she was about to bite off his head - but I stepped in and broke them up. Back off, Luce, the vicuna's mine!

Have a great afternoon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Diva, well done. I think HL got stung already.

AV

HektikLyfe said...

I think Tuxedo Cats are GREAT. I just saw a super fuzzy one last night.

I also love interesting Meme's. I will play. :)

Astra Libris said...

Thank you SO much for the fun MeMe tag! I'm delighted and honored!

Debbie said...

Velvet? Fancy girl. Lucy is gorgeous.

Sass said...

I'm not a violent person. Have no fear. I'll do it...soon. ;)

The Diva on a Diet said...

Thanks to all those who will or have played. This was a fun one, thanks Argentum!

Hektik - Love the Tuxedo cats too. Lucy is my second tux cat and she's awesome. Smart as she is pretty. :)

Deb - so fancy that I should have had ziti to go with!

Astra - you're welcome! Will look forward to reading your answers.

Sass - yay, you didn't kill me! ;)

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of black and white cats referred to as "Tuxedo cats", I think it's a cool name.

btw, where did you get the vicuña? I have seen them in the wild on the Altiplano in Peru, they are beautiful, and their hair is so fine and soft. Actually, it is the finest animal hair in the world and worth a fortune, which is unfortunate for the vicuña because until recently they were hunted to the point of the endangered species list, but heavy crackdowns on poaching have restored their numbers.

You can get little vicuñas like that in all the tourist shops and markets on the Peruvian tourist circuit.

AV
http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/

The Diva on a Diet said...

Argentum - I got the little vicuna at Ten Thousand Villages, which is a fair-trade store that stocks products made around the world. This little guy did indeed come from a small village in Peru and his fur is made of lamb's wool - not actual vicuna. I love him!