Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thank you!

I am truly honored to have received the Uber Amazing Blog Award from Vickie at Uncommon Artistic Endeavors. Do check out Vickie's blog for some wonderful recipes, along with her remarkable craft ideas. I know you'll be as touched by her warm spirit and creativity as I am. Thank you, Vickie!

This award is a blog award given to sites that:
~ inspire you
~ make you smile and laugh
~ or maybe give amazing information
~ are a great read
~ have an amazing design
~ give you any other reason that make make you think they are uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:

~ Put the logo on your blog or post.
~ Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
~ Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
~ Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

I could literally give this award to each of the 25 or so blogs I read daily - every one of them makes me smile, laugh, or inspires me. My choice are simply those which came immediately to mind today. I'm passing my award on to the follow fabulous blogs:

Food for Laughter - Astra Libris has such a warm heart and generous spirit. I smile every time I read her posts and the recipes look great too.

Veriance - I've been friends with Veri for something like 10 years now and only recently discovered her blog. I love her in person and in writing too. There's something for everyone on her blog ... parenting, green living, recipes. Its all good.

Life, Lightly Salted - Michele has the coolest looking blog around and her recipes are magnificent. I should know, I've actually made some of them and ... delicious! I know you'll love this blog as much as I do.

The Vintage Kitten - This blog is so charming and unique it deserves many awards. Love the visuals and her photos are a real treat too. The whole blog is entirely lovely.

The Duo Dishes - This blog is a recent find through Foodbuzz and I'm so glad we've connected. The writing is great and the recipes look really wonderful too. So glad I found The Duo Dishes.

Those are the five I have chosen today and, as I said, I could really give this to everyone - you all add something special and wonderful to my day when I read your posts. :)

Meanwhile, enjoy the afternoon. I'm knee deep in writing holiday cards today and will not resurface until they are done! (This warning is for *me*, not you. LOL)

Bon appetite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award Diva - you deserve it because your blog is UBER AMAZING!

Good luck on the holiday cards - I have those to do this weekend too! There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes.

Happy Holidays!
Deb

The Diva on a Diet said...

Aw, thanks, Deb! You know how much I appreciate your support. :)

I've finally finished the bulk of the cards and only have the husband's business associates left to write. Phew!

You're right, there aren't enough hours in the day ... or days in the month of December. I'm a last minute Lucy when it comes to Christmas, I'm sorry to say. I'm so far behind this year its tragic.

Happy Holidays! LOL