Thursday, July 3, 2008

House Keeping: Independence Day Edition


The maid's here, just in time to spiff the place up for our great national holiday. I will be contemplating the wisdom of our founding fathers from Yankee Stadium tomorrow. Its another day game - oh joy, not - and its Yanks v. Red Sox. I hope it won't get ugly, but you know it will ... in this weather there's no doubt that I'll have Brillo Head. Let's just hope my hair will fit in the seat. On the other hand, the last time I was in Yankee Stadium on July 4th Dave Righetti threw a no-hitter, so anything's possible.

Whatever you're doing this weekend, I wish you barrels of fun and bright shiny fireworks ... professional of course, you may need your limbs after the weekend.

Stay safe, eat well, and have a wonderful holiday. See you on Monday.

p.s. - Here are last week's poll results:

I'm here for the recipes. 30%

I'm on a weight-loss program and misery loves company. 30%

I'm a Diva and I prefer to be among my own kind. 30%

I have Brillo Head and can't leave the house. 20%

I'm related to this Diva so its required reading. 1 vote

I don't know how I got here. 30%

Thank you, voters!

No comments: