Tuesday, July 22, 2008

You Make the Call


Is this a useful beauty tool ... or an implement destined to replace the waterboard? You make the call.

I'll give you some time to decide what it is and whether or not you'd use it. The clock is ticking - if you're a fan of such things, hit up the poll on the top right of the blog or let me know in the comments!

UPDATE: POLL RESULTS

Useful Beauty Toll or Torture Device?

I have one and use it often! 0%
I have one, but mine doesn't look like that! 22%
I don't know what it is. 33%
I'm afraid of it! 44%

Yes, this is an eyelash curler ... but of a different sort. Its an *individual* eyelash curler, made by Japonesque. I have yet to try it, but it might be a useful beauty tool. If you've got one, let me know what you think of it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like an eyelsh curler - essentila tool for any Diva or Diva in training

The Diva on a Diet said...

Right you are, Deb. Its an individual lash curler ... and personally, I think its kind of scary!