Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Lazy Wednesday


Kittens, the weather is just too lovely for me to be chained to my keyboard today. The sun is shining, the sky is blue, perfect weather for ... some retail recreation! It counts as an outdoor activity since I'll be bi-pedulating. Is that even a word? Well, it is now. I'm off to hit the stores and I don't mean Fairway.

There'll be some cooking later on, but nothing you haven't seen before ... if you've been playing along at home, that is. The menu for tonight includes: stuffed spaghetti squash and some steamed broccoli. With all the heavy lifting I hope to do - shopping bags - I'll certainly be in need of fortification afterwards.

Hope the day is bright and shiny where you are and stay tuned for new recipes later in the week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm quite sure shopping is an aerobic activity. Now more importantly - what'd ya buy?

Deb

Anonymous said...

You learned from the best, dear Diva! Hope your muscles got a real workout!

The Diva on a Diet said...

As it turns out my fingers got a workout ... and I had to return to the keyboard after all. As in, the bulk of my shopping was done online.

I went to Talbot's, because their petite pants are the only ones that fit me without needing to be hemmed, and they had none in my size at the store. Boo!

I did buy a really cute dress though. I'll try and find a picture and post it later.

Meanwhile, I ordered: straight leg jeans, a pair of black pants, and a couple of shirts from Talbots. And, another pair of jeans and a few light sweaters from Eddie Bauer ... so all was not lost!

Anonymous said...

Shopping is the best exercise a girl can get!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.