Friday, August 15, 2008

Love It or Hate It?


So, you may have noticed the new background here on Beach Eats. I'm still trying to decide if I love it or hate it. What say you? Shall I keep the twee little bow and polka dots or revert to the plain white background??? Hit up the poll below, inquiring Diva wants to know.

Meanwhile, its going to be another kitchen-free weekend for me. I'll be at the Yankee game tonight and out and about the rest of time. I don't know about you but I'm kind of missing the chicken head ... so chicken will def. be on the menu next week, and I'm still hoping to free up some time to reinvent pixelgal's zucchini bread and make it more South Beach friendly. Stay tuned.

Have a great weekend all ... and make it Divalicious!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pink! Very girlie.

Anonymous said...

Too busy takes away from the content which is what you are all about. Perhaps tone it down to just the pink with no dots?

Have a great weekend!

Enjoy the game - we're watching the Rays as I type.

Deb

Anonymous said...

How about constantly changing it? That way folks would tune in to see the design as well as to read the latest dish. I like it but Deb may have a point. And by all means keep the chicken!

do you think you have it? said...

love it! how did you do it? i can't figure out how to do anything on blogger

The Diva on a Diet said...

Thanks for the comments, gang, I appreciate it! I'm still searching for the right look here ... so there may be some on-going changes. Bear with me!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the plain pink - it's so you!