I'd like to thank the Academy, my hair-stylist Patrique, my love guru Armand, my baby Dachshund Fifi, my macrobiotic chef Claude, and all you little people up there in the gallery who made my film ... ooops, where am I?
~Looks around room and notes that it is *not* The Shrine Auditorium~ ~blink~
For a moment I forgot where I was and launched into my pre-prepared Oscar speech. Sorry! But that's because I'm every bit as thrilled with this award as I would be with an Oscar - more so even. Thank you, thank you dear Scarlet! And now its my turn to pass it on. Wheee!
The “Arte y Pico” award comes with a few rules. These rules are listed below:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each awardee has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the Arte y Pico� blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award: http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5. Display these rules.
I'm pleased to pass on my award to these 5 winning food related blogs in no specific order:
1. NYC Donut Report by Duane Reade - this dude doesn't know me but I am loving his blog. Its tasty, funny and you gotta give some props for creativity to anyone calling himself Duane Reade. Love it.
2. Cake Wrecks by Jen - this chick doesn't know me either, but I know her blog. A friend hipped me to it recently and now I check it daily. Also funny and tasty. Love it.
3. Altered Plates by Deb Schiff - a recent addition to my blogroll and I'm quite happy about it. Anyone creative enough to bake without sugar and make it all delicious certainly deserves an award. Love it.
4. Pinot & Pineapple by Tracy - another recent addition to the blogroll and fellow New Yorker. Great recipes, great photos and great (well written) restaurant reviews. This site makes me hungry! Love it.
5. Taking Over the World One Bite at a Time by Jo Boston - one more recent addition to the blogroll - astoundingly delicious photography, great expressive style, fun and free-wheeling food blog that makes me want to move to San Francisco. Love it.
Congrats to all the winners and pass it on!